At Sail Grand, we are looking forward to a wonderful 4th of July Weekend! We encourage those who will be out on the lake this weekend to familiarize yourself with these safety tips from GRDA:
- Make sure you have the appropriate safety gear, especially life jackets for everyone on board.
- Know the rules and OBEY them! (Certain areas such as Duck Creek and Woodard Hollow have rules unique to their locations.)
- Make sure to have a designated driver.
- Be aware of your surroundings and other vessels at all times. (Always assume other boats will not yield to you.)
- Be SAFE! Be SMART! Have FUN!
It is crazy to think that we have been providing the best view of Grand Lake for 19 years! There is nothing quite like seeing our gorgeous lake that holds memories for so many from 500 feet in the air!
Those that have enjoyed this breathtaking ride have ranged in age from 4 to 90 years young!
Over the years, we have been blessed to upgrade our chutes, lines and equipment many times and even upgrade our boat to a beautiful Ocean Pro.
Throughout the years though, one thing has remained a constant…. Captain Mitch! There is no upgrade available for this guy, because he truly is the best!
Happy Father’s Day to this guy!
Our yacht charters are the perfect way to spend a day on the Lake! Whether it is a girls’ weekend annual tradition…
a corporate retreat….
a family reunion…
a family holiday celebration…
or a party of any kind!
Let our experienced captain and crew take care of all the work while you sit back, relax, and enjoy beautiful Grand Lake!